Steps To Dental Health:
A Holistic Guide for
Your Mouth & Body
Living Tips - 1: Jan 15, 2008
Take a holistic approach at your life style
and personal health. Go beyond the concept of health and explore
wellness as a union of mind, body and soul. You should be more interested
in prevention and maintaining your wellness than waiting for medical
ills and sickness to be diagnosed. Wellness is more than healthy
body; it is your environment, your nurturing, your relation with
others and your attitude.
These tips are based on the day 1, Jan
15, 2008, of Wellness Workshop, by Phil Field held at McConaghy
Senior Centre in Richmond Hill .
- Do not dwell on negative thoughts
- Expectancy is a mind set that influences
the outcome. What you expect to happen has powerful influence
on what will happen.
- Love what you do.
- Live and work in a community you love.
- Body needs to be rejuvenated, Rest and
relaxation are as important as air and food.
- Laugh and sing at least once a day
- Seek clean and un-polluted air
- Do not put your wireless devices like
cell phone on your ears, use headphone.
- Go for Regular Physical Exam/Checkups
- Keep your bowl movement “regular”, once
a day may sound regular but it is not.
- Sleep a minimum of 4 to 5 R.E.M. cycles
regardless of your age, sleep in complete darkness.
- Look for pH 7.4 or greater. pH in your
- Do not buy de-mineralized water.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses (1.5 to 2 liters)
per day, spaced out in-between meals.
- Breath by expanding your belly and diaphragm.
- Eat more raw food (vegetables, fruits
- Eat Dark greens, Shitake mushrooms,
Fish and seafood
- Eat less or no sugar
- Take Supplements: e.g. CoQ10 must be
taken with B vitamins (B1, B2, B5 and B120, Ester C. Alpha tablets
1000 mg tablets Carnitine
- Exercise regularly: stretches, cardio
vascular and strength training
- Eliminate completely, the body will
thank you for that.
to Past Events page
Back to the
Health Study Group Home Page
and support will be highly appreciated.
articles including some on health written by me.