Topics of Seminars
Friends of Heart has identified the following topics for presentations and discussions. You will find a link for photos, recording and other resources of the topic, which was already addressed in a previous event. For some other topics, we have identified speakers and their brief introductions.
1. Exercising Your Eyes to Improve Eye Sight and Eye Health
There is a natural alternative to glasses, contacts and Lasik surgery that really cures your eyesight. You can train your eye muscles in exactly the same way that an athlete trains their legs, abs and arms. Natural face lifting removes ALL wrinkles around your eyes just like expensive creams.
2. Harmonize Your Life with the Elements
Only a tiny fraction of the Universe is matter. It is the energy of our thought, what creates the reality, you are the product of age-old conditioning you like what we do then please consider volunteering.
3. Muscle Testing - Uncover Truth for your Personal Questions
There is a way to determine truth and falsehood from your own body. You can easily access inner truth and wisdom. You can find out through your own body answers to any questions that you wish to know such as health related question "Do I have allergy to pollen?"; treatment related question e.g. "Going to an Naturopath would help me with my health problem?"; personal questions, e.g. "Is this relationship an energy drain on me?".
4. How Emotions Effect Your Body
There is much more to Wellness than our physical health. Your body responds to the way you think, feel and act. This is often called the “mind/body connection.” When you are stressed, anxious or upset, your body tries to tell you that something isn't right. If you do not remove the hard wired connection of that emotional pain, your haelthy body will keep coming back to that pain.
5. Improving your Immune System to Improve Your Health.
How food, stress, toxins and chronic conditions impact our immune system. Steps to strenghen immune system. Connections between auto-immune system, allergies and immune system.
6. Nutrition and Supplements.
How to chose vitamins and supplements, reading labels of food packaging and supplementss.
7. Food and its Glycemic Index.
Not all carbohydrate foods are created equal, in fact they behave quite differently in our bodies. The glycemic index or GI describes this difference by ranking carbohydrates according to their effect on our blood glucose levels. Choosing low GI carbs - the ones that produce only small fluctuations in our blood glucose and insulin levels - is the secret to long-term health reducing your risk of heart disease and diabetes and is the key to sustainable weight loss.
8. Applying principles of Neuro Linguistic Program to your mind and soul.
9. Detoxification. Why do you need it and how to cleanse your GI Tract, liver and kidney.
10. Need for Minerals for Healthy Living
11. Food for Life:
The Art of Choosing and Preparing Foods That Feed Our Bodies and Nourish Our Souls. Food - we make choices everyday and they affect perhaps more than anything else our looks, our health, our energy level, our longevity, our moods and our state of mind.
12. A Macrobiotic diet: Protect from dis-eases and boost your immune system. Grains as a staple food supplemented with other foodstuffs such as vegetables and beans , and avoiding the use of highly processed or refined foods. Microbiotics regiment involve food and the manner it is cooked and eaten.
13. Save Planet and Your Health by Becoming a vegetarian.
15. Heart Health. Seven steps to Heart Health
16. Benefits of Eating Raw Food
17.Seven Steps to Prevent cancer
18. Healthy Thyroid
19. Words have power.
The very words we say and think not only describe our world but actually create it. They have a profound impact on our lives. The talk is based on pioneering work by Yvonne Oswald , who believes in how to filter unsupportive words to produce outstanding results, changing our perspective, relationships, and ability to manifest our deepest desires. (all attendees will get a copy of Every Word Has Power).
All seminar and its discussion takes about 2 hours, and can customized to make them shorter or longer.
Contact Founder: Max Haroon, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-891-4937